Mustard Seed Uniting Church Ultimo

The third Presbyterian church on the peninsula was built on a half-acre block bequeathed by John Harris. The Manse was added in 1888 and a church hall in 1902. In April 1960, the Dutch congregation of the Presbyterian Church took over the buildings but by the mid 1990s the church had fallen into disrepair and was closed in 2001. The Mustard Seed group of the Uniting Church restored the building and it was re-consecrated in May 2006.

Milestone
Constructed
1883
Name
Alternate
Ultimo Presbyterian Church
1883 - 1977
Alternate
Ultimo Uniting Church
1977 - 2006
Position
1846
1916 - 1920
Property
Occupied by
30 Jul 1916 - 2015
Type