National Trust Centre

Group of buildings on Observatory Hill comprising the original Georgian military hospital of 1815 and Fort Street school buildings. All had been modified over their 180 years of collective use as public buildings.

Milestone
Constructed
1815
Modified
1850
Modified
1929
Name
Commemorated by
Position
1850
1854 - 1856
Property
Occupied by
Occupied by
1849 - 1911
Occupied by
1911 - 1916
Occupied by
1911 - 1942
Occupied by
1911 - 1974
Occupied by
1975
Comprises
1975 -
Type