Newtown Library

Salvation Army hall built for the Newtown Corp which had been formed in 1883. It became the Newtown Library branch of the South Sydney Council Library in 1995, and part of the City of Sydney Library in 2004.

Milestone
Opened
20 Mar 1884
Name
Alternate
Salvation Army Citadel
1884 - 1995
Position
1883 - 1884
Type
1884 - 1995
1995 -