The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Newtown Town Hall
Public facility which was central to the old Municipality of Newtown which operated from 1861 to 1948. The 1860s building was originally the Newtown School of Arts before being purchased by the council as chambers in 1868. It given a new facade in 1936 and is currently used by community groups.