Single storey Georgian brick farmhouse built c1819-1821 on Punt Road, Pitt Town. It was purchased in 1828 as a manse for the Reverend John McGarvie, the first incumbent of the Ebenezer Presbyterian Church. The punt across the river was part of the property. The house was damaged in the floods of 1867 but repaired and remained in use as a manse for another ten years. Leased to a farmer after 1877, the building was sold by the church in 1959. It is the earliest surviving Australian housing used by clergy.