Old Randwick Post Office

The second post office built in Randwick, it was purchased by the Eastern Suburbs Leagues Club in October 2000 to be used as the Administration Centre for the Ted Noffs Foundation in its work assisting Australian youth in crisis.

Milestone
Constructed
1897
Closed
1996
Name
Alternate
Easts House
2000 -
Property
Occupied by
2000 -
Owned by
2000 -
Type