Oran Park House

Grand country manor house constructed in the 1830s by John Douglas Campbell that retains many of the stables and sheds of the original homestead complex. The house was built on a subdivision of Harrington Park, land granted to William Campbell in 1815.  The name 'Oran' and 'Oran Farm' was in use for the property by at least 1829 but it's origin has not been traced. 

Name
Alternate
Catherine Park House
Commemorated by
Type