Accommodation block used as a girls' home and later as a training school by the Child Welfare Department. As an annexe it provided housing for the privileged girls from Parramatta who were near the end of their sentence and had responded well to training.

Milestone
Opened
1946
Name
Alternate
Ormond Training School
1962 - 1977
Property
Occupied by
1946 - 1962
Type