Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church Randwick

Catholic Church designed to operate as a church and school in the Gothic Revival style, it consists predominantly of brick with sandstone trimmings, with a spire on its southern side. Its foundation stone was laid at 3pm on 5 June 1887 and the cost of building the church was over 6,000 pounds.

Milestone
Constructed
05 Jun 1887 - 1888
Position
1887
1887 - 1888
Property
Owned by
05 Jun 1887 -
Type