Paddington Town Hall

Town hall in Victorian Free Classical style which replaced the first Council venue built near the site of the Royal Women's Hospital in Oxford Street in 1866. As the suburb grew and became more prosperous in the 1880s the present site was purchased and the imposing civic centre constructed.In 1905 the 32 meter clock tower was added.

Milestone
Opened
1891
Position
- 1891
Type