Public Toilet Wynyard Park

Ornate Edwardian Art Nouveau underground men's lavatory with a domed glass roof in Wynyard Park. Built by the City of Sydney in 1912, it was decommissioned in the 1990s due to safety and access issues, and in 2003 was demolished and converted into an entrance into the Park.

Milestone
Constructed
1911 - 1913
Demolished
2003
Property
Part of
Type