Redfern Public School

The original Victorian Romanesque style building was augmented over the next fifty years as the surrounding population grew and the functions of the school changed to incorporate post primary education and vocational subjects.

Milestone
Constructed
1878 - 1920
Name
Alternate
Botany Road Public School
1859 - 1879
Alternate
Redfern Superior Public School
1884 - 1912
Alternate
Redfern Primary Plus and Junior Technical School
1913 - 1962
Alternate
Redfern Central School
1962 - 1965
Alternate
Redfern Public School
1966 - 2002
Property
Occupied by
2003 -
Occupied by
2008 -
Type