Richmond Villa

Colonial Georgian villa of sandstone which originally fronted a garden facing east towards the Domain on the site of the modern extension behind Parliament House in Macquarie Street. It was used as a family home and parliamentary annex before being reconstructed on Kent Street in 1976.

Milestone
Constructed
1849 - 1851
Demolished
1972 - 1975
Constructed
1976 - 1977
Position
1849 - 1851
Type