Soul Pattinson Chemist

Three storey Italianate style retail building which has been occupied by the same business since it was destroyed by fire and rebuilt in 1886. It retains the original signs and winged phoenix on the facade and Victorian cast iron columns and mosaic tiles in the retail area.

Milestone
Constructed
1886
Name
Alternate
Phoenix Chambers
Property
Occupied by
1886 -
Type