St John's Anglican Cathedral Parramatta

Church built on the oldest continuously used church site in Australia. The original church used by Samuel Marsden was built between 1799 and 1802. The towers were added in 1819, the nave and chancel between 1852 and 1855 and the transepts added in 1883 after the original church had been demolished.

Milestone
Modified
1817 - 1819
Modified
1852 - 1855
Modified
1883
Position
1817 - 1819
1836 - 1854
1852 - 1855
1883
Type