St John's Parish Hall, Glebe
Two storey brick Federation Free Style hall on the corner of Derwent St and St Johns Road in Glebe, which has been a continuous part of the life of the local community since 1897. It was designed by Edward Halloran and built in 1897 to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee. Note the decorative use of coloured bricks, and the terracotta plaque bearing the Queen's portrait. The words 'Record Reign' on the plaque have led to the hall being called 'Record Reign Hall'.