St Josephs church hall, Rozelle

Former school and parish hall that is part of the St Joseph's Catholic church on Victoria Road, Rozelle. The original single storey hall was erected in 1905, and an additional storey and other facilities were added in 1915 by the builder Mr P Raines of Drummoyne to plans by architects Buchanan and McKay.

-33.866604476868, 151.17321916793

Milestone
Constructed
1905
Modified
1915
Property
Part of
Type