St Jude's church verger's residence Randwick

Randwick's first Council Chambers in the Gothic style was built at a cost of 700 pounds. Purchased by the church in 1895 and used as the residence of the church's caretaker it was then converted to St Jude's Parish Centre.

-33.91153904098357, 151.2427718637628

Milestone
Constructed
1862
Name
Alternate
St Jude's Parish Centre
Alternate
Randwick Council Chambers
1862 - 1881
Position
1862
Property
Part of
Owned by
1862 - 1895
Type