The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
St Lawrence Chapel
Believed to be a temporary chapel in the storeroom of the Albion Brewery on land owned by John Terry Hughes in Surry Hills. It was in use until the consecration of Christ Church St Laurence in September 1845. The spelling differs because the civil parish was named St Lawrence in 1835 and that name was in common usage for the chapel within the parish.