The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
St Marys Mechanics' Institute hall
Community hall on Victoria Street, St Mary's that was built in 1901 on land willed to the Mechanics' Institute in 1879. It replaced an earlier, smaller hall that had been opened by Henry Parkes in 1889. Transferred to Penrith Council, it was sold and demolished in 1971.