St Patrick's Cathedral Parramatta

The first church was built on the site in 1837. This was replaced in 1854 and again in 1936. Designated a cathedral in 1986 it was destroyed by fire in 1996 and was rebuilt in 2003.

-33.808618247397, 151.00335915947

Milestone
Constructed
1836 - 1837
Modified
1854 - 1881
Demolished
1935
Constructed
1936
Destroyed
1996
Opened
29 Nov 2003
Position
1935
1997 - 2003
Type