St Scholastica's Convent

Colonial Regency style mansion of two storeys with single storey wings and stone flagged verandah built on a 96 acres estate. When the land was eventually subdivided the house was bought by the Catholic church for use as a convent.

Milestone
Constructed
1829 - 1831
Modified
1880
Modified
1901
Name
Alternate
Toxteth House
Alternate
Toxteth Park House
1829 - 1901
Alternate
Toxteth House
1831 - 1901
Position
1829
1880
Property
Part of
Owned by
1829 - 1877
Owned by
1881 - 1885
Occupied by
1901 -
Type