St Thomas's Anglican church North Sydney
The first St. Thomas was begun in 1843 and completed in 1845. The present church was built in two stages, adjacent to and over, the old church, in which services continued during building. The current nave was built over the top of the 1843 church which was later demolished and carried out through the doorway. The completed church was dedicated in 1884.