Swifts

Late-Victorian Gothic Revival mansion located in Darling Point built for the brewer Sir Robert Lucas Lucas-Tooth. In 1963, it was bequeathed by brewer Edmund Resch Jnr to the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Sydney. When the ownership covenant lapsed it was sold privately in 1984.

Milestone
Constructed
1875 - 1882
Name
Alternate
The Swifts
Position
1883
Property
Part of
Owned by
1875 - 1901
Owned by
1901 - 1923
Type