Sydney Journalists' Club

Organisation founded in 1939 by Sydney journalists. The club occupied the third floor of Federation House at 166 Phillip Street from 1939 until 1958, and then built and occupied their own premises at Chalmers Street in Surry Hills. The club was wound up in 1997.

Milestone
Formed
1939
Closed
1997
Name
Colloquial
Journos Club
Position
1939
1942 - 1959
Property
Occupied
1939 - 1958
Occupied
1958 - 1997
Type