The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Sydney Technical College main building
Romanesque Revival style building in Mary Ann Street Ultimo designed by WE Kemp, Government Architect, and opened in 1892. It features carvings of Australian flora and fauna and several stained glass windows. It is flanked by two smaller Queen Anne style buildings. The one on the western side (designated 'Commercial High School') was used by Sydney Boys High School until 1928; the eastern building incorporates the College's Turner Hall.