Tivoli House

Originally constructed as a colonial stone cottage, a second storey was added as part of the major rebuilding by Morrice Black in 1881. It retains many of the original features as a boarding house for Kambala school.

-33.86495913203175, 151.2716217039269

Milestone
Constructed
1841 - 1842
Modified
1881
Position
1881
Property
Part of
Owned by
1841 - 1868
Occupied by
1913 -
Type