Treasury Buildings

Sandstone office blocks in the Italian Palazzo style built on the site of the first Government House garden. It was occupied by a series of government departments before the conversion to an hotel in 1985.

Milestone
Constructed
1849
Modified
1896 - 1900
Modified
1916 - 1919
Modified
1982 - 1985
Name
Alternate
InterContinental Hotel
1985 - 2011
Position
1849
1896 - 1900
Type