The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Trinity Hall, Argyle Place
Former school building now used as a parish hall on the northern side of the Holy Trinity Anglican Church at Millers Point. It was built between 1846 and 1860 to house the school the church had established in 1844 in nearby rented premises. In the 1940s and 1950s the hall was also used as a Church of England National Emergency Fund hostel for servicemen.