Tusculum

Two storey Regency villa which originally had a frontage to Woolloomooloo Bay and could be seen from Sydney Town. Constructed of stuccoed brickwork, it has cedar interiors, marble flooring and French doors opening to wide verandahs and is one of few colonial villas to survive.

Milestone
Constructed
1830 - 1835
Died
18 Oct 1876
Position
1830 - 1835
Property
Owned by
1830 - 06 Sep 1848
Occupied by
1836 - 1851
Owned by
06 Sep 1848 - 18 Oct 1876
Occupied by
1988 -
Type