Undercliffe House

Nine roomed stone country house in the Gothic style on the south side of the Cooks River. It was later demolished for the widening of Homer Street in the 1880s.

Milestone
Constructed
1828
Demolished
1881 - 1889
Name
Alternate
Juhan Munna
1828 - 1840
Property
Owned by
1828 - 1840
Occupied by
1840 - 1841
Owned by
1840 - 1850
Occupied by
1842 - 1843
Type