University Art Gallery

Art gallery located inside the War Memorial Arch on the northern side of the Main Quadrangle of the University of Sydney, opposite the Macleay Building on Science Road. It was completed at the end of 1958 and designed by Ingham Ashworth based on aspects of Leslie Wilkinson's original design. The gallery exhibits works from the University Art Collection, which began with the foundation of the university in 1850.

Milestone
Constructed
1958
Position
1953
1953
Property
Part of
Part of
Type