University Hall

Student apartments which were converted from an ornate three storey hotel which had lost its license in 1953. The site had been occupied by a hotel since the 1830s. Outside is a fountain commemorating the 50th anniversary of Glebe Municipality in 1909.
The original hotel built on the site in 1858 had been demolished by 1882.

Milestone
Constructed
1830 - 1839
Demolished
1881 - 1882
Constructed
1889
Modified
1990
Name
Alternate
University Hotel
1837 - 1990
Position
1905 - 1921
Type