Water Police Court

Courthouse on Phillip Street designed by Colonial Architect Edmund Blacket in 1856 for hearing cases brought by the Water Police. A police station was built next door in 1857, and another court building added to the complex in 1886. In 1990 the buildings were adapted for use as the Police and Justice Museum.

Milestone
Constructed
1855 - 1856
Name
Commemorated by
Property
Occupied by
Part of
1990 -
Type