Waverley House

Two storey residence built on a sixty acre farm, now demolished. It was a home for many years before being used as an orphanage and a series of private schools including Kilburn Sisters School.

Milestone
Demolished
1904
Name
Commemorated by
Colloquial
Levey's Folly
1827 - 1836
Property
Owned by
1827 - 1829
Occupied by
1836 - 1844
Type