Wilona

Federation mansion at 18 Wilona Avenue in Greenwich that was built by William Wilson in 1902. The house was originally surrounded by its own dairy, tennis courts and croquet lawn on River Road. The surrounding land was subdivided in 1940 after the death of Ann Wilson who had continued to live there after her husband's death in 1935.

Position
1902
Property
Owned by
1902 - 1935
Type