Windsor Court House
One of the earliest surviving court house buildings in Australia and a rare early 19th century Georgian style public building. Governor Macquarie requested the original timber court house be replaced and a new one was designed by Francis Greenway. It was built using convict labour, overseen by William Cox. The building consists of a courtroom, ancillary rooms at each corner of the building as well as an extension designed by James Barnet and carried out in the 1870s and 1882. It was restored and renovated and the it remains in use today.