Women's College, University of Sydney

Seven phases of institutional building, carried out between 1892 and 1996 demonstrate the growth of the College and changing architectural styles over more than a century. The original building was designed by John Sulman and Joseph Porter Power to accommodate 26 students, and opened in 1894. The College now houses over 280 students.

-33.89068810210888, 151.1867439150592

Milestone
Constructed
1892 - 1894
Position
1892 - 1894
1946 - 1958
Property
Part of
1892 -
Occupied by
1894 -
Type