The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 3. The Lands Department
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the Lands Department building by the Royal Australian Historical Society in 1985 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project. The text read 'This office was designed by James Barnet, Colonial Architect, and erected in two stages in 1876 and 1888 on the site earlier occupied by the Judge-Advocate's residence and the Surveyor General's office'.