The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Royal Australian Historical Society Green Plaque 76. Queen Victoria Building (Markets)
Commemorative plaque that was installed on the Queen Victoria Building between 1984 and 1988 as part of the Sydney Green Plaques Bicentennial project. The text on the plaque read: 'This building was first opened on 21 July 1898 and was restored to commercial use in 1986 after extensive renovation. A market house was built here to the design of Francis Greenway but was used from 1827 until 1892 as the Central Police Court.'