The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Odeon Theatre site Randwick
Built on the site of a Victorian mansion, tenders were accepted in 1919 and it opened as the Randwick Theatre in 1921 The entire proceeds of the opening night were donated to the Eastern Suburbs District Ambulance Service. Kismet Theatre sold the property after the company dissolved in 1946 and the cinema was taken over by Greater Union Theatres. It was closed in 1980 and then demolished.