The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
St John's Anglican Cathedral Parramatta
Church built on the oldest continuously used church site in Australia. The original church used by Samuel Marsden was built between 1799 and 1802. The towers were added in 1819, the nave and chancel between 1852 and 1855 and the transepts added in 1883 after the original church had been demolished.