The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Cleveland Street Public School
School established in prefabricated iron buildings at Cleveland Paddocks in 1856, as a model school. New sandstone Gothic buildings were constructed in 1867-68, which remain, along with later buildings on the site. The school became an intermediate school in 1913 and later a high school, and in 1977 became an intensive English language centre for migrant students.