The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
La Perouse Tram Terminus
Tram loop which catered for both the service from the city via Maroubra with a branch to Malabar, and that from Botany. Opening in 1902 for steam trams the services were electrified in 1905. The last trams ran on February 25 1961. It has now been modified for car and bus parking.