The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Park space which was originally a dairy established by J R Warner over 35 acres (14 hectares) from Sailors Bay Creek to Edinburgh Road, Northbridge. Cows from the dairy grazed on what is now Eastern Valley Way. Warner's motto was 'Service, hygiene and pure raw dairy milk'. He subdivided the dairy in 1942 and donated 5 acres to Willoughby Council for public recreation.