Australia's oldest commercial radio station which first operated from the lounge room of CV Stevenson at Everett Street Maroubra. Originally called 2EU after his Electrical Utilities business in George Street its first advertising contract was with butcher Harry Woods, from George Street, who paid one shilling for each advertisement. It is now owned by Macquarie Radio Network.

Milestone
Opened
26 Jan 1925
Name
Alternate
2EU
25 Jan 1925 - 22 Feb 1925
Position
26 Jan 1925 - 1941
26 Jan 1925
Property
Occupied
26 Jan 1925 - 1936
Type