Ashwin & Falconer

Stained glass manufacturing company formed by Frederick Ashwin and John Falconer in 1877 that worked on many of Sydney's most significant buildings. Initially called Falconer & Ashwin, the names were reversed later.

Milestone
Formed
1877
Name
Alternate
F Ashwin & Co
Alternate
Ashwins
Alternate
John Ashwin & Co
1909 - 1955
Position
1885 - 1920
1891 - 1892
Property
Owned by
1877 - 1909
Owned by
1877 - 1920
Owned by
1920 - 1955
Type