Bradley, Newton and Lamb Auctioneers

Auction firm established by Walter Bradley, Edward Newton and brothers Horace and Charles Fisher Lamb. Their auction rooms were in the Oriental Bank building which was on the corner of Spring and O'Connell streets before it was demolished. After Bradley retired in 1889, it became known as Newton and Lamb before Edward Newton decided to establish his own business as an auctioneer and valuer in 1892.

Milestone
Dissolved
1889
Position
01 Oct 1866 - 1889
01 Oct 1866
Type