Cleveland Street Public School

School established in prefabricated iron buildings at Cleveland Paddocks in 1856, as a model school. New sandstone Gothic buildings were constructed in 1867-68, which remain, along with later buildings on the site. The school became an intermediate school in 1913 and later a high school, and in 1977 became an intensive English language centre for migrant students.

Milestone
Opened
1856
Name
Alternate
Cleveland Intermediate High School
1913 - 1950
Property
Occupied
1867 - 1966
Type