Cobbitty Narellan Cricket Club
Community sporting club. The Cobbity Cricket club was founded in 1896 and played on private land near St Paul's Church. In about 1992 the junior part of the club was taking in the members from the growing area of Narellan, Mt Annan and surrounding suburbs and began to play under the name Cobbitty Narellan Cricket Club. The senior team continued on as Cobbitty until the two teams were incorporated officially under the one banner in 1997.